Foot Ball Winner Team
Best Automobile Engineering Lab in the State - Photograph from MSBTE News Bulletin.
Sahil Chavan (X-student of A.E. Dept.)'s Convocation serimoney at Coverntry University, London
NPK and Mahindra MOU
DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
New Polytechnic Kolhapur
To uplift the students to make them competent globally with sound technical knowledge, environmental awareness, professional ethics and aptitude for employment.
To educate the students to develop problem sensing and problem solving attitude in the field of electronics engineering, environmental protection and society at large with high moral values to grab opportunities for employment, higher education, entrepreneurship by providing disciplined and educational atmosphere to make them competent globally.
OUR MOTTO : ‘COMMITMENT FOR EXCELLENCE’
- We are committed to work hard to impart quality education.
- We teach our students 4D’s - Discipline, Dedication, Determination & Direction.
Department of E & TC commenced its journey in June-2008 with intake capacity of 60 students. With all the necessary technical infrastructure, devoted well-qualified full time faculty and academic ambience in the department, students of E & TC excel in their curricular as well as in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
One of our important objectives is to nurture the students to make them ready for higher studies as well as industry by arranging several industrial visits, together with day-to-day Theory / Practical curriculum coverage, to expose them to the state-of-the-art technologies. Our students have a reputation of winning prizes in state level project & paper presentation competitions almost every year. The department has alumni base spread across the globe.
Having a further look at the career prospects, there is bound to be huge demand for competent engineers in electronic industry.
- An electronic engineer can find a job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication & IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing, Mobile communication (2G,3G,4G), Internet technologies, Embedded systems, Power Electronics, and other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.
- Electronics Technicians can specialize in technical sales, product representation, systems management, design and manufacture of electronic devices and systems, or the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic systems and equipment.
- They may also work with computers and electronic equipment in the medical, manufacturing, industrial control, telecommunications, aeronautical and military fields.
- Electronics Engineers are acquired by top recruiters (both private and government) like DMRC, L & T, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, Texas Instruments, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Accenture, Wipro, HCL Technologies, NVidia, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, MTNL, AIR, BSNL, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Railways, Bharat Electronics Ltd and Flextronics and Philips Electronics.
COMMUNICATION / CONTACT DETAILS
|Name of The Institute:||New Polytechnic Kolhapur|
|Name of the Department:|| Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Name of The Principal||Shri. Shinde V.B.|
|Name of The H.O.D||Shri. Sharma D.R.|
|Address:|| New Polytechnic Kolhapur,|
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
RS No:264, Shantinagar, Uchagaon,
Tal: Karveer, Dist: Kolhapur,MH, India.
PIN – 416005
|Contact:|| Shri. Sharma D. R.|
Cell No: 09822350034